The Data Controller at Albatross Industries is Christoffer Myhre: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information you disclose to us:
We collect and store the information that you disclose when you fill in the contact form. This normally comprises your name, phone number and e-mail address. When you complete and submit a form on our website, the information you provide is stored electronically in order to ensure that you receive any information you request. You must also give us your expressed consent for us to send you further information, and we will not contact you without your permission.
The purpose of collection:
- To enhance your experience when you visit our website.
- To adapt our e-mail communication with you once you have filled in a form on our website.
- To send you information you have requested (marketing material, progress plans, checklists, features, offers, etc.) relating to your project, industry or interests.
Analysis tools at albatross-industries.no:
- Google Analytics collects information about usage patterns on our website, including which site you arrive from, which pages you visit, which source you arrive from, the length of your session, and the number of times you have visited the website.
- Google cookies are used in connection with the search words you use and the links you click.
How Albatross Industries processes your data:
These guidelines regulate how we use your personal data. We take privacy seriously and aim to take all necessary precautions to protect your personal data. Albatross Industries does not pass on personal data to third parties unless you have given your expressed consent. Personal data will only be used to process any orders you place or for internal analysis purposes, and will only be stored as long as is appropriate.
We do not contact anyone without their expressed consent. We request this consent in the contact form on our website. You can withdraw this consent at any time by e-mailing email@example.com.
The right to access, delete and complain:
You can request access at any time if you are unsure what information we have stored about you. Alternatively, you can request that all information be deleted. You may also withdraw your consent. If you wish to exercise these rights, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Norwegian Data Protection Authority is responsible for monitoring compliance with data protection regulations. If you believe a breach of regulations has occurred, please notify the Data Protection Authority in writing at the following address: Norwegian Data Protection Authority, PO Box 8177, NO-0034 OSLO, Norway